We are officially one week into our wait for Article 5. I found out this morning that the rest of our documents went to the US Consulate in Guangzhou last Thursday. So, hopefully by Oct. 14, at the latest, we'll be waiting for Travel Approval. We were squeaking and squealing with excitement this morning about all of it. So fun!
Then, there's the lists. I want it all done before we leave so when we come home (probably in early to mid December) we can just recover from travel and BOND with lil' one.
It's so hard to fathom that in a few short months all this waiting will be done.
And our child will be in our arms.
All the worry and wonder of what will be will be replaced with the amazing reality of our daughter being with us.
Then, I can use the new toddler carrier I am ordering from Frog Mama's website. She's awesome, by the way. She was really helpful to me because I didn't have a CLUE about toddler carriers. I really wanted one and I hope to use it regularly for a while. This lil' one and I have a lot of catching up to do! Here's a picture of what it will look like but it will have a different fabric called Tweets. It carries in the front or the back.
Tweets fabric
I chose Tweets since one of
lil' ones updates said she liked birds.
Sweet!
So, I am off to conquer the lists -- cleaning list, packing list, travel plans list, freezer meal list, pet care list, Christmas list (cause I don't want to do it after we get home!), kiddos list, homeschool list.


No comments:
Post a Comment