Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three's a Charm!

Well, it looks like our USC*S nightmare is over...finally. 

After three different officers (NOT normal), many challenges and worrisome nights, we will finally get our I800 provisional approval today. The third officer was so compassionate and apologetic when I explained all that we had gone through so far with USC*S. I was so relieved when she said that she would process the approval today that I cried...hard...really hard.

So, be careful next time you think that an adoptive parent is lucky to skip the labor & delivery part. There is a labor & delivery, for sure.

And, long ago when I said this is a great pregnancy because I don't have nausea. Well, I am eating my words now. I could throw up from the relief of finally being out of this step and onto NVC, Article 5 and .........

Travel Approval!!


Give thanks to the Lord
Our God and King
His love endures forever

For He is good, He is above all things
His love endures forever

Sing praise, sing praise

With a mighty hand
and outstretched arm
His love endures forever

For the life that's been reborn
His love endures forever

Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise
....

Forever by Chris Tomlin

2 comments:

  1. yahoo! congrats!! Singing praises with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are so right about that labor and delivery...and that morning sickness lasts a lot longer than a normal pregnancy too!! It's like living on a roller coaster for a year!

    We just got our Article 5 picked up 9/9, so we are officially waiting for Travel Approval!! So, so excited!!

    Took us 20 days from NVC letter to Article 5 - if you are tracking those types of dates :)

    ReplyDelete