Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dupped Twice

   Well, I fell for it twice now. The FedEx truck rumbles down the driveway. I get crazy excited because I *think* it's our dossier all nice and authenticated. Nope. First, some booklet about being a FedEx customer arrives. Drat! Second, it's my dossier all right, but with a note and my original money order attached. Gulp! Huh?
   Seems I needed to send a copy of the entire dossier to the consulate along with the originals. So, they sent it all back to me so I could make copies and send it all back to them for authentication. Sigh. That wasn't in the instruction book.
   Two hours later it was re-launched via the FedEx shipping store. It is now at the consulate ~ again.  So, what will happen the next time the FedEx truck shows up in my driveway?  Will I:
  1. Fall for the same tricks and get crazy excited? 
  2. Hide under my bed until one of the kids opens it and tells me it's safe? 
  3. Face the FedEx truck and take it like a grown up?

    Your guess is as good as mine. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment