I am swimming in a sea of paperwork. My poor kids. I thought the dossier paperwork was the juggernaut. H. and I realized last week that we are not that far away from travel and there are numerous things we must accomplish - now. The kids need passports. We all need Hep A shots.
Sounds simple enough.
So I printed the forms, completed the forms, found the needed forms of identification and made appointments for processing the passport forms. Since when do we need to schedule an appointment to process a passport? Where is everybody going? Anyway. Then, I made appointments for shots. IJ wanted to cry at just the thought that he'll get a shot today. Sorry, little guy. These are necessary evils.
NEWS FLASH: Our dossier JUST ARRIVED from the Ch*nese Consulate in NY. We are moving on!! Woo Hoo!! Thirteen documents notarized, certified, authenticated and ready to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment