This morning, we are whipped. We were in the car yesterday from 9 am - 11 pm, except for maybe 4 hours of taking care of business and then having a little fun. The kids all earned the fun. We drove to Harrisburg to have our dossier documents state certified. Then, we found a local FedEx Store, made the necessary copies and overnighted our package to the consulate in New York city for authentication.
In the journey, we got lost. The only GPS I have is a God Positioning System. That's what I used. I prayed. We found our way. And we were triumphant!
So, the morning after our grueling day of finishing up dossier requirements to bring our sweet baby home, while having snuggle time with D., I randomly opened the Bible and read Psalm 127. I was especially blessed by the following portion ~
Children are a gift from the Lord.
They are a reward from him.
Children who are born to people
when they are young
are like arrows in the hands of a soldier.
Blessed are those who have many children.
I love you little one,
born in my heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment