I had been hunting down the mail each day for the coveted fingerprinting appointment letters and we now have them. Yes! The question now is, do we wait to go on the appointed day at the end of next week OR do we try to make the appointments earlier. Some people have been able to just walk in and get their prints done early. I have not known of anyone who has done this locally so it could risk rejection and having to go twice. Oh, if I only bit my nails....the wait could kill me, you know.
And the question that begs answering: Do I really believe in God's timing? Am I willing to seek Him on this or keep up my little fit of wanting it my way? Oh, wanderer, when will you learn? Where is your hope?
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that
tribulation produces perseverance;
and perseverance, character;
and character, hope.
tribulation produces perseverance;
and perseverance, character;
and character, hope.
Now hope does not disappoint,
because the love of God
because the love of God
has been poured out in our hearts
by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Romans 5:3-5
No comments:
Post a Comment