Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Steps

   We made a baby step forward yesterday.  We received our I-797C!  I know it sounds dreadfully boring but it means that immigration has our information and is moving it through the process.  Now, we wait to receive notices for fingerprinting appointments for H. and I.  Little by little, we will get there.  Sometimes, I forget that there's a little person waiting on the other side of all these forms.
   And, I can hardly wait ~
  • to meet her
  • to hold her
  • to touch her little face
  • to look in her eyes
  • to tuck her in at night
  • to hear her giggle
  • to see her smile
  • to watch her play with her Daddy
  • to watch her discover her brothers and sister
  • to watch her run through the yard
  • to tell her "I love you!" -- forever
  • to tell her about Jesus
   Somewhere, she is out there.  I wonder if she knows that someone, in some other place, already loves her -- no matter what.  We're coming baby, in God's timing, we're coming!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on our blog. I love it that GOD has ordained who will be our children by birth or adoption, and HE brings us together. I am excited to see what God has for your family. We are so thankful that through others declining them, the Lord blessed us immeasurably. He is SO FAITHFUL to us all!!

    ReplyDelete