Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kidnapped

   I stole my husband this weekend.  Literally.  I went to his office on Friday afternoon and kidnapped him.  Nothing harsh, just told him he needed to come with me.  You know, with cop-like authority.  =) 
   I had secretly made arrangements for a sitter to spend the night with the kids while we had a much needed time away.  He loved the surprise.  We had a wonderful time together.  I really like him.  He's stuck and so am I.  There's no other stuck I'd rather be in.
   It's not always "fun" to be married -- particularly when you have to climb some mountains.  But, it is always worth it when God is in the middle and you climb together.  He is the reason we have what we have today.
  
I am my lover's and my lover is mine;
he browses among the lilies.
Song of Solomon 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment