Friday, March 5, 2010

Sharing our Victories

   Yesterday, I.J. and A. played a game of Sorry.  After I.J.'s victory, he came to share his news with me.  "Mom, I shared my victory with Jesus!  I went into the bathroom right after I won.  I thanked him and told him that if it wasn't for his help, I never could have done it. It's true, mom...."
   I need to remember to share more of my victories with Jesus.  I pray I.J. never loses that utter trust and willingness to thank his redeemer.

   As for our adoption, we are waiting.  We need to begin our immigration paperwork once we get our finalized, notarized copies of our home study.  Our prayers fervently turn now toward God directing us to the child He has intended to join our family.  We want His plan to unfold.  But, I find myself struggling against my own desire to make things happen.  What will I do while I wait?  What can I do to keep myself out of trouble?
   ...worship...

No comments:

Post a Comment