Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'll Bet!

Our family decided to add a little fun to this torturous wait for TA with a Travel Approval Poll. Each of us has named a day, date and time when we think our TA will arrive. It's just like a baby poll.

I'm not telling what we have already bet. The winner in our family gets $5 and the treat of their choice.

Wanna get in on the fun? Here's what you need to know:
  1. We got our Article 5 on October 12.
  2. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks for Travel Approval to arrive after Article 5.
  3. We will get an email from Holt to notify us.  Holt is in Oregon, therefore on Pacific Time.
I'll find a good prize to award. Enter by posting a message with your guess - include the day/date and time.  Closest guess wins!

8 comments:

  1. Nov. 6th - 3:00 EST
    (although I hope you get it today, or tomorrow, at the latest!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My bet is 11/1/10 at 1:11 pm EDT. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11/4/10, 4:45 p.m.(though I do hope it comes earlier)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11/2 at 2pm....but I sure hope its today or tomorrow!!!!
    STAY BUSY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never pass up a chance to make a bet! I'm going with 11/8 2:00 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never bring myself to guess early with pregnancies, so I won't for this one, either! 11/9 - 4:38pm, PST. (they'll get it in just before close of work!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For your anniversary, of course!

    ReplyDelete