Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If You Sprinkle When You...

...have a sister who's going to Ch*na to adopt it will bless her family tremendously!!  That's just what my sneaky sistah's were up to over the weekend.  They had a "Sprinkle" for us.  The surprise was just wonderful! I will share it with you in pictures.
 
 
 
 
I have four sisters, three are pictured above. Below is my fourth sister
pictured with her sweet "little sister".






Lil' One, you have been Born In My Heart. I can't wait to meet you! You have many aunts and uncles and cousins who are so excited for you to come home! This is just the beginning, my sweet child. We are counting the days until we can come to you.

I am beginning to wake in the middle of the night because you are pressing on my heart. I pray for you in the night watches, my child. I pray for your little heart, that it would recognize us as your family ~ forever. I pray that all of our hearts would be woven together by God's own hands.

Your life is so precious. You have so much to offer this world. You have been known since the beginning of time and you have been fashioned by the creator for such a time as this. You are about to move into the rest of God's plan for your life.

Make no mistake, my child, the circumstances of your life are in His hands and only He will turn your ashes to beauty. He will restore what has been lost. You will walk in the fullness of His value of your life. You are a child of God, fearfully and wonderfully weaved. That alone makes you priceless.

What a priviledge it will be for your father and I to raise you as our own, a full heir right alongside your other siblings to all that we have. I am not just talking about material wealth, that is fleeting. I am talking about the wealth, the riches, of knowing who you are in God's kingdom. That is our deepest desire for you.

Sweet dreams, little one. Stay safe until we come for you.

2 comments:

  1. sweet. You are blessed with a wonderful family. How thoughtful of your sisters. I had a dream about you and your little one last night. I have been thinking and praying for your family and your adventure to Ch*na. Hope all is well.

    ~~Heather~~

    ReplyDelete