Thursday, August 26, 2010

Train Boarding, Take 2

   After a week of holding our breath and many moments of utter frustration and disappointment, we are boarding the train again.  Our updated home study has been emailed to USCIS.  They also received our accompanying forms and additional payment (there goes another $450 -- ouch!).
   Had we only known then what we know now. We all did our best to check and recheck things that we thought may become problems. Alas, we still had to do the extra work and pay the extra fees.  I'll say it again.  DRAT!!!
   On a happier note, we sent out birthday cards for lil' munchkin recently. She'll be two next week. DH and I found an adorable card that played fun music and D, I and A each made a card. They are all so different and so wonderful! Soon I will have to post the pictures so you can see our little package. I hope they share it with lil' munchkin and tell her all about them being just for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment