Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Red Tape

   More paperwork.  Yes, more.  Oh the thinks I think!

   So, we got the dreaded pink slip from our immigration services that is asking for us to correct an item or two from the paperwork we submitted.
  
   Drat!!

   Just plain DRAT!!!

   Then, I discover that our social worker retired in May.  I wish the agency had informed us so we had a clue.  We need help from the social worker to right the wrongs in our paperwork. So, at least we get to meet said *new* social worker before our required post-placement visits.

   Sigh.

   At least I know that none of this was a surprise to my Father.  I am going swimming again.  Yep, it's high time for another dip in the pool of grace and faith and hope.

   Tell me again that there really is a little person waiting on the other side of all this red tape...er, maybe it's a Red Thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment