Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wonky

We got in safe and sound last evening. I have never felt so tired in my life. Each of us were at different stages of passing out, except for H., who I believe is the life form of the Energizer Bunny. Fortunately for us, he was able to drive the hour home from the airport.

Though we took as direct a route as we could, it still results in being awake for just over 24 hours minus any sleep we could sneek in on the plane. All of the kids were amazing travelers. D. is just like his Daddy in his ability to stay awake until he perceives all is ok and it's time to rest.

While it's quiet, I need to get a few things done. I will have more to share in the coming days. Praise God we are home and all is well!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I am glad all is well! I loved reading your blog- so much of it sounded familiar. It is a journey you can't comprehend until you experience it. I am looking forward to the stories and pictures you will share in the coming months. What a treasure you have this Christmas! Many blessings, Sarah Fischer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Thank you for letting us follow along as you met your daughter. I hope the transition home goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Congratulations! Look forward to hearing more and seeing more pictures in the days/weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been watching your progress and are so thrilled that you finally have your family of six all together. Hope to see you soon. Don't want to call while you are adjusting to time and getting Bebe acclamated to her new home. Love and kisses to you and your kids...all 4 of them!

    Diane and gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's finally home! Thank you Jesus! I had no idea it would take so long. I thought you'd just hop on a plane, go get her and bring her home. Two days tops. Those who wait on the Lord won't be disappointed. The pictures you took are beautiful. She sounds like a regular American child with the tantrums and screaming. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home B. family all "6" of you!! We are so excited. We know you need time for adjusting and recovering from jet lag, we don't want to call and interrupt, so when you are ready give us a call.
    We pray God's blessings and grace shine on you all.
    WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! (((HUGS))) XOXO

    ReplyDelete