P R I O R I T I E S
So I did. Now, I really wasnt' a smart aleck kind of kid. I was compliant. Note that I never said not rebellious. Either way, she eventually let me come out of my room to get married and now look, I have my priorities straight after all.
Thats's why it's taken me so long to post here. Each day at naptime, I must choose amongst many things. So, today, here I am.
And, things are going very well. Baby S. is attaching to me beautifully. Next week, her daddy will be off work and we can work on their connection. She was so well cared for in the foster care program with the Philip Hayden Foundation that she is on target developmentally in every area and her health is very good. That is huge!
But, the best part is she is ours now.
She's home. We're home. We all made the trip. We made it well. Nobody got sick or lost. Our kids are real troopers. We have some of the best world travelers ever!
Yesterday, it finally happened. I could feel it coming but I could no longer stop it yesterday. The dam broke. And, I cried a good cry. Not a sad cry. Not a depressed cry. A cry of relief, of the realization of all the awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping things God has brought us through in the last 16 months or so. And, now, when I look, I am just wonder-struck by His amazingness.
May you know Christ's amazingness, too, this Christmas.
Priceless....Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete