Saturday, November 27, 2010

GOTCHA DAY!!

I am excited to announce the newest family addition...

GOTCHA DAY!!

9 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear from you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! So happy for your family! Praying for safe travels home and a wonderful trip in country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maureen!! She is beautiful and you look so happy!! I don't think you could smile any bigger if you tried!! I can't wait to meet her! Ya'll have a wonderful trip and a blessed time getting to know each other!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Please tell Maureen (and fam) I was praying for them yesterday. God bless the rest of the trip! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Constantly thinking about you all.....LOVE the PICTURE!!!!!! Can't wait to talk!

    ~~Heather~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, congrats!!! I guess I didn't realize you were going to travel THAT fast! Wow! Glad to see you with your baby girl at last!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna try again to post a comment!!! She is absolutely beautiful and Maureen,you are glowing!! I can't wait to meet her and I hope ya'll have a wonderful blessed time getting to know each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I've ever seen such a HUGE smile on M's face...beautiful, just beautiful. Lil one looks like she belongs in your arms.... Can't wait until you are settled in at home! God's continued blessings on this amazing journey He has sent your family on! God Bless YOu...Love bunches, Pat xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete