Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Can't Sleep!

I would love to be creative in how I put this. It would be great if I had the mental capacity to come up with something really fun and clever. I didn't really sleep last night. It was more like hovering. I went to bed because that is what a good wife and mother does -- gets some rest. NOT HAPPENING!

We got it!!


Yes!!


Thank you, Jesus!!!!!



We are going to China!!!


Don't know travel details yet but our Travel Approval came last evening.  We have a million things to do and a billion thoughts racing through our minds.  H. and I are so ready to hold our baby.  We are a little nervous.  We have never given birth to a toddler before. 

We are crazy excited.  D., I. and A. are silly excited!  Maybe you heard us hootin' and hollerin' all the way over at your house.  Maybe they even heard us in China! 

And, soon they will see us.  We are trusting God to go before us and arrange all the details of the trip.  I feel a little like David when he celebrated the Ark coming home and praised God with all his might.  To Him be the glory, honor and praise!

We are really coming, lil' one...really...and we will never leave you.  You are precious in our sight and His.  May you grow to know and love the one who created you -- perfectly -- in His image.  Sweet dreams, lil' one, until we can hold you in our arms.  Sweet dreams.

6 comments:

  1. So happy for ya! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be God's time TODAY!!! So excited for you and with you!
    (((HUGS)))
    Our Love,
    The Amrhein Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO HOOO!!! Congratulations!!! His Timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Maureen, I have been checking the forum so often, hoping to see your good news! Hurrah! Hurrah! I am so excited for you and your family to go meet your daughter! Here's hoping you have your CA any day (how about today???) and that you're booking tickets before the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! SO happy for you! Can't wait to see your little girl.

    If you plan to post to your blog from CHina, I recommend using a VPN service called gotrusted.com - it's like $6 for the month - otherwise blogger is blocked. It's what we used and it worked perfectly and I just cancelled it when I got back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO excited for you all and for us too! May you be blessed all the way through your process, from today until you park your car back at home in a few weeks. Let us know if you need anything at all.

    : D

    ReplyDelete