PHEW!!
And, you know, my family and friends have been wonderful with offers to do whatever they can to help us prepare. My dad and one of my sisters came over yesterday to hang out with the kids so I could wrap my whole brain around tackling our shopping/packing list. Help like that is truly an invaluable gift! It can't be replaced with any amount of money and, to me, no other gift compares to it.
Lil' one, I see your face on this screen
and I cannot believe the time has finally come
for us to welcome you home,
into our loving arms,
forever.
We'll kiss those boo boos away,
we'll hold you while you cry,
we'll watch you grow
and help you to discover new things.
We'll laugh together, play together and pray together.
We'll watch your life unfold into the destiny God has planned for you.
There's truly no one else like you!
You must be leaving really soon! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations--and good luck packing!
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean you're leaving around Thanksgiving? How amazing!!! May God pour out His grace, protection, provision, peace, and JOY on every part of your journey!
ReplyDeleteI'm unable to read your blogs without tears.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for your family and your precious lil one.
Blessings and prayers as you travel!
Can't wait to see pics of your official introductions.