While they worked, our collective kiddos (all 8!) played a rambunctious game of Capture the Gag. Look it up if you have never heard of it. Every friend that comes to visit falls in love with the game. It is always in demand in our house. I also love watching homeschooled kids in action. Everyone plays. It doesn't matter that some are teenagers and some are tots. It's a blast for everyone.
Then, later in the evening, I finally had an answer to a question that has been on my mind since we first set our eyes on our lil' ones file -- What does "BeiBei" mean? In our DD's paperwork, the foster mother refers to her as "BeiBei". I figured it was a term of endearment, but I wanted to know just what it meant. It would give insight into the relationship our lil' one has with her foster mum.
Do you want to know??
I had to wait months to find out that she is called . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment