Friday, June 18, 2010

Short & Sweet

   Hi!  I am keeping this one short and sweet. A. is recovering from having her tonsils and adenoids out.  It hurts.  She doesn't want to drink 'cause it hurts.  But we have to be the "meanies" and push it.  It hurts me to watch her hurt.  Wish I could do it for her.
   And, keep an eye and your prayers on that flooding in southern China.  Yes, the province lil's sis' is in has been hit hard.  Our agency will contact us if they have news regarding lil' sis'.  This makes my heart ache, too.  I have no idea if this has affected her, her foster family or even the orphanage.  I have been praying.  Won't you pray, too?
   There's no where lil' sis', A., I or you can go that is beyond the reach of our Father.  Selah. (pause and think on this)

No comments:

Post a Comment