Monday, November 7, 2011

Hijacked!

Finally, I am getting a few minutes to post. I swear the computer chair (and the toilet) have an alarm that sounds as soon as I sit down. Lil' S cannot stand to have me in either for long. So, here are some pictures that are a long time coming.

By the way, S. is asleep. That's why I am here now. Shhh, don't tell!

We celebrated lil' S's first Forever Family Birthday at the very beginning of September. She turned 3 and what a celebration it was! For each of our kiddos first birthdays, we always hosted a big party. Well, this was her first birthday home and we couldn't break tradition. We enjoyed the company of many family and friends -- all of whom are special to S's life in some way.

But, first, we had a "just us" party:



Then, it was time for the big one:

So many precious friends and such sweet memories for her first birthday at home. What a gift to know that this is just the first of the rest of her life.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your daughter had a wonderful time at her party! :)

    ReplyDelete