Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Been a While

Wow, I knew it had been a while since I posted but I didn't realize how LONG of a while! Phew. Well, I am hoping we have turned yet another corner in our adjustment that should make for more predictable days.

Since we have come home, S. has taken about 5 naps where she has made it through the sleep transition at about 30-45 minutes. With her needing to hold my hand to sleep, I have been required to be there in the beginning and middle of naptime. Often, I could not leave during the second half of the nap because she would wake up immediately (and quite grumpy to put it mildly).

Well, guess what has happened twice in the last week? Yep! She slept through the transition and took an hour and a half nap. I hardly know what to do with myself!

And, finally, here are some pictures to share of some recent fun. Note that S. REFUSED to wear her bathing suit top in the water.



2 comments:

  1. Thank God for progress of every size. Nice to hear/read from you again. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see an update from your family! That's wonderful news that she's making progress with napping. I was just praying for you the other day and wondering how you were.

    ReplyDelete